Tuesday 15 November 2011

Experimentation 3


All of these images show progress from the blog entry below which used the same shape i created but not cut on the fold and scaled up to A1 sized card.

I love the outcomes i came up with. I thought that by bring the scale of the paper down by 1 size than used previously you could create shapes to fit smaller parts of the body like the arms and hands where you could really make this process a focal point.



 
















I found that the size fitted the hands better and these bottom 3 images show a hoof/claw like cuff that i intend to use for my final structure. Converting this into a clutch bag that can attach to be part of my other pieces. 



This picture shows off the intricacy of the pattern to its best! 


No comments:

Post a Comment